Skip to content
Home / Get Started / Forms


ALL CLIENTS need to complete the following forms:

  1. Agency Record Form (for couples counseling, each person should complete this form)
  2. Financial Form
  3. Disclosure Form (if your therapists Disclosure Form is not included, it will be available at your first session):
    1. Ron Nydam’s Disclosure Form
    2. David DeBord’s Disclosure Form
    3. Werner Boos Disclosure Form
  4. HIPPA Form

INSURANCE/EAP Clients need to complete the Insurance Form.

COUPLES THERAPY Clients need to complete the Couples Disclosure Form.

Are you working with your insurance company for your PCD services? Below is a list of helpful questions to ask your insurance company about your benefits.

Insurance Benefits Inquiry Questions